Monday, April 23, 2012

College of Engineering at OSU, Stillwater: Thanks For The Warm Ups and Encouragements!




I took Calculus I, II, III
at department of mathematics,
Oklahoma State University during Junior year,
I enjoyed Dr. Mantini and Dr. Kable...
I started doing programing on Robotic program
and applied College of Engineering, it's heartbreaking to
let go of the chance remaining at Stillwater,
Northwestern University is what
I enjoy wholeheartedly today...













Image Credit: Google.com on Oklahoma State University, College of Engineering ...

2 comments:

Christopher Kerry Scott Sophie Johnson said...

OSU engineering programs are outstanding,

I wish I can be part of it.

Northwestern University is too attractive to be rejected.
loving here..at Illinois.

Elizena said...

It sounds like you're very happy with where you are right now. That's awesome! Praying for blessings for you!